Biodynamic Massage was developed by Gerda Boyesen, a Norwegian psychologist in the 1960’s. Her belief was that our minds and bodies are intrinsically linked and that unresolved emotional issues can manifest into physical symptoms. Biodynamic Massage involves connecting with the body, to reduce and help eliminate these physical side-effects.
I provide a tailor-made programme for each client, using different Biodynamic Massage techniques, to support the client’s self-healing at all levels; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. These techniques include; energy distribution, lifting, holding, stretching, basic touch and connective tissue work.
Benefits of receiving Biodynamic Massage include:
- Increases in energy and relaxation
- Clearing tensions and energy blockages
- Physiologically: stimulation of lymphatic, digestive and cardiovascular systems and release of endorphin’s (helps relieve pain, depression and anxiety).
- Healing of traumas from the physical and emotional body
Receiving Biodynamic Massage can be a wonderful experience for every healthy person. In addition, attending Biodynamic Massage can also help people who are experiencing psychological, emotional or physical pain, such as:
- Bereavement and Loss
- Physical symptoms; migraine, digestive issues, high/low blood pressure etc.
Biodynamic Massage can be enjoyed as a stand alone treatment or as part of the overall process of Biodynamic Psychotherapy.
Clients can attend either on a short term or long term basis.
If you have any questions about Biodynamic Massage, please feel free to contact me, via email or telephone. All enquiries will be treated confidentially.